Sunday, August 20, 2006

Do not open until...

...I say so Dammit!

As I mentioned, I will be moving from British Columbia back to Prince Edward Island to start living in the "real world" (whatever that is). I will still be purchasing many of my comics from Elfsar here in Vancouver through their very convenient mail-order program. Due to logistics, the comics will only be sent once a month, thus henceforth "New Comic Day" will change to "New Comic Month" with posts appearing (obviously) every month when new product arrives.

To not leave my faithful readers (all 2 of them) without content, I will endeavor to give reviews on original graphic novels and trade paperbacks (which I will be purchasing through Amazon) periodically throughout the month. As well, if I happen to pull something out of the collection that seems interesting enough to chat about, I might do so, but I'm not making any promises.

Check back during the third week in September for new content! (hopefully)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust me, CB, the real world is highly overrated... unless you have a good job. Then it ain't so bad.

Are you driving back, or what's the deal? If you are, then you should stop by in Calgary if I'm on days off. We could shoot the shit for a bit.

Also, happy belated b-day wishes and etc. May this year be absolutely muffin.

/hey john, can I look at your Spawn?

12:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home