Friday, March 11, 2005

Unrelated to Comics but Nonetheless...

I apologize in advance to those seeking information about comics, but this issue has me so mad that I feel the need to vent. Some of you may have heard about Jetsgo (a Canadian airline) going out of business. I thought I was doing the right thing by booking months in advance so that both my girlfriend and I could attend her sister's wedding. This thought was confirmed by the nice lady at Travel Cuts, the travel agency I booked my flight with. So in order to set things straight, I discovered three options:

Option the First: Contact my credit card company. I did this and to by utter bewilderment, Mastercard can do nothing until AFTER the flight would have been taken. This wouldn't be so bad, except my flight was booked for August. This, according to Christina from the Toronto Mastercard call centre, does indeed mean that MC won't help me until after August 30th. Even then they do not guarentee getting my money back.

Option the Second: File a claim with my travel agency if I purchased travel insurance. Lucky for me I paid the extra $60 for the travel insurance. However, I can not file a claim until AFTER Jetsgo officially declares that they are bankrupt. Which I think won't be for another month or something. Hopefully they do go completely under and I can get some $$ back before August.

Option the Third: Failing the first two options, I can make a claim through the BC Travel Assurance Fund.

So thank you very much Mr. Leblanc for giving me this hassle to deal with.

2 Comments:

Blogger JonBen said...

That has got to be the most unflattering picture ever! I was scarred out of my PJs when I scrolled down to find that grotesque portrait.... ewwwww :p

Well if you are going to hate someone that picture is not a bad place to start.

4:05 a.m.  
Blogger Sam Arsenault said...

That little Leblanc shit pisses me off. If he came to my house I would spit in his eyes.

4:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home