Friday, June 30, 2006

Continuing the Madness...

This has been done by two of the Boys Boys, Neil and Daniel, so I thought I'd go ahead as well.
It has nothing to do with comics per se, but it gives a chance for my loyal readers (2 at this point I think - the aformentioned members of the Boys Boys) to learn some information about me (despite the fact they likely already know this stuff).

1. FIRST NAME? John
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Probably, what's it to you?
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Listening to a World of Warcraft audio file of a guy freaking the hell out while commanding his clan on a raid. I laughed my ass off to the point of tears
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HAND WRITING? At times. It's a pleasant mix of printing and script
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? Pastrami, the most sensual of all meats
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe...probably not though.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Not since we were forced to write them in gradeschool.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, and they're tonsilriffic
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nah, save that for the crazy folk
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Raisin Bran
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only my good pairs
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Both in mind and body. Double threat!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Cookies and Creme (in a box!)
14. SHOE SIZE? 10.5
15. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Thinning hair. Damn you MPB!!!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The Boys Boys.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they do, that's a paddling.
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White and in sock-feet (too hot for shoes Dr. Jones).
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Honour Roll sushi and a Diet Cherry Vanilla Coke
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Damn library construction right outside my office window
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? polka dot
23. FAVOURITE SMELL? cinnamon
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Pam wanting me to get the oil changed in the car. Women...always wanting something
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their polarity
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one sent it! I copied it from Daniel's Blog, mwa-ha-ha!
27. FAVOURITE DRINK? Jones' Cream Soda
28. FAVOURITE SPORT? Poker (it's a sport! according to TSN anyways).
29. EYE COLOR? Brown
30. HAT SIZE? adjustable
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope, the idea of sticking something in my eye everyday isn't appealing
32. FAVOURITE FOOD? Corn on the Cob
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? A scary movie with a happy ending. Take that meaningless survey!
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter all the way. much rather be too cold than too hot
36. HUGS OR KISSES? depends who's giving them
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? my homemade cheesecake
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'm guessing Neil will have the first comment
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Teh Cheeze -> Since this is cut and pasted from Daniel's blog, I assume The Cheeze is me, so suck it Dan.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martain
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Bubbles!
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The Simpsons and I do, let's Eat! (don't ask)
43. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? One hand clapping
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? League City, Texas
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I am a jack of all trades and master of none, so I guess that means I kind of suck at everything
47. AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Summerside, PE.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stolen from Daniel's site.

And to make it relavent to comics: Hawkman.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you suck it!

/'tis no pool, but 'tis a fine barn, english

2:23 a.m.  
Blogger Scholarly Warrior said...

I would have had the first comment had you not said "I'm guessing Neil will have the first comment". By saying that, Dan made it a mission to beat me.

Well then, to that I say:
Dan you're a little bitch. Yeah, you're a little bitch and I bet you like to suck it.

/nice to have you hyea

11:29 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true... about making it into a mission.

/we drove 2000 miles for this?

8:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home