Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My predictive powers leave something to be desired...

Since I'm in British Columbia, many folk will have bought and read Civil War #2 already and as such, have posted many comments as to the "shocking event" which takes place therin. I predicted that Spider-man would kill Tony Stark after realizing that revealing his identity is a stupid thing to do. Apparently that did not happen, but I almost wish it did. You may not want to read anymore of you don't want to know what happens.














So the big shocker is that Spider-man reveals his identity to the world saying: "My name is Peter Parker and I've been Spider-Man since I was 15 years old. Any questions?" Dumb, dumb, dumb. Peter has too high a sense of responsibility to the people he cares about to put them in the obvious danger of publicizing his secret identiy. SO assuming the Thunderbolts didn't see Peter do the reveal on T.V. (which apparently they did, but anyway...), I see an easy solution which leads to my next prediction: The press conference will be revealed as a holographic illusion created by Tony Stark in order to test Peter's loyalties to his side. This will make Peter see Tony as the manipulative turd that he is and Peter will then switch sides to Captain America's anti-registration camp.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or a holographic illusion created by Tony Stark's clone? Don't count out Batman quite yet!

/furrowing their brows in a vain attempt to understand the situation

8:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home