Saturday, May 27, 2006

Halt mutant!

Despite my initial reservations, I ended up getting a fully assembled Sentinel action figure. However the caveat here is that I didn't buy all the individual figures (though I did during Christmas 2005 break and took them back cause it was too much $$$) and instead won an auction on Ebay. I almost ended up winning two of them because I was bidding on 2 different auctions! Luckily I was outbid with an hour to go. Anyways, my figure arrived on Thursday and here are some pictures!


This one has me holding a 12inch ruler in front so you can get the idea of how big this sucker is.



Here's another showing the scale of the Sentinel with Juggernaut beside him and The Flash between his legs.

That's all for today! I'm debating whether or not to take it into work so there might be some more pics in the future with Green Goblin vs. Sentinel!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scholarly Warrior said...

Oh Juggernaut. You should have done so much more butt-kicking in the movie.

/We are the cure.

4:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home