Saturday, June 03, 2006

What an age we live in...

This doesn't really have anything to do with comics, but I thought I'd let everyone know that I just ordered a pizza online. Amazing what computers can do these days. Here's a screenshot of my order confirmation from Pizza Hut so you can see exactly what I got:


Pretty neat eh? Maybe I'll read some comics while I eat...hhmm bad idea as grease stains are notoriously difficult to get out of paper. Maybe a comic book movie so I can justify posting this here...yeah that's the ticket. Maybe Serenity. It was a comic right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green peppers? I'm not so sure about you anymore. Still, e-pizza is frickin' sweet.

/die you chalk-faced goons!

7:29 p.m.  
Blogger Scholarly Warrior said...

Yeah. I've been planning to make use of Swiss Chalet's online ordering. No need to worry about eating over your comics. Since they're all in perma-mint condition, any spills will deflect onto lesser (She-Hulk) comics.

/you couldn't transform into Bill Bixby

11:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home