Wednesday, March 23, 2005

New Comic Day March 23

Well folks I've finally done it. I've officially abandoned the convienience of The Comic Shop and switched to Elfsar Collections Ltd. It's a new shop in town and the main owner Ethan seems to really enjoy what he's doing. They have a good deal, where if you get 5 or more comics a month then you save %20 on your order and get FREE bags and boards. Only drawback, they're on Nelson and Hamilton Street downtown instead of 10 feet from my apartment. Anyways it gives me a good excuse to get excercise and bike there.

The following comic is the one I purhased today:

New Avengers #4


So this is one of the current bandwagons I am on just to see what the ride is like. When a "hot" new series comes out that seems mildly interesting, I'll give it a shot for a year and see where it goes. So far it's been pretty good and it has, in my opinion, the best Spider-man dialogue I've ever seen: very funny and and quick witted. This issue reveals some more info about why the prison was breaked and all I can say is: SAURON?! WTF?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home