Friday, August 19, 2005

Drawing

Like most kids, I used to draw quite a bit and my love of comics added to that passion. It's been at least 5-6 years since I last drew something and here is a drawing I finished last night. It's not the best, but I like it considering the time it's been since last picking up a drawing pencil. As well, I'm a copier so I definately didn't come up with this one off the top of my head. Finally, I apologize for the quality of the left hand scan, it didn't really pick up on some stuff. The image on the right is the left one only digitally inked with Gimp. The only thing I don't care for is the "S" shield, but I think the head looks pretty good. The symbol could have looked better if I had a flexi-curve, but they're like $12 and I haven't gotten one yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home