Saturday, May 07, 2005

Free Comic Book Day 2005

I showed up at Elfsar early because I didn't really know if it would be a busy day or not. I was pleased to see that there wasn't a mob at the door waiting to get in. There was probably 25 or so people through the store in the half hour I was there so I guess that's pretty good. They had a really good sale on where if you bought two of anything you got the third free. For example, buy 2 comics, get the third free, get two action figures, get the third free, etc. So I took advantage of this and got three trade paperbacks, three comics, and three small comic boxes as well as a few freebies. As well I bought 70 bags and boards at the regular price and got another 30 free. So I walked out of there $90 lighter and have a good amount of time ahead of me reading. So here's some images of the things I bought and I'll provide a bit of a review once I get through them.

Further more, I spent the afternoon organizing my comics and went through most of the hundred bags and boards I got. Here's the end result:



Here's what I got:



Elfsar is still open, so if you haven't been down, check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home